Entity Developer Trial 6.2
Entity Developer Trial 6.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Entity Developer Trial 6.2 from your PCDevart
. Go over here
for more information on Devart. You can see more info on Entity Developer Trial 6.2 at http://devart.com/
. Usually the Entity Developer Trial 6.2 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Devart\EntityDeveloper directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Devart\EntityDeveloper\Uninstall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Entity Developer Trial 6.2. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.65 MB (1725096 bytes) on disk and is named EntityDeveloper.exe.
Entity Developer Trial 6.2 is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.81 MB (2944848
bytes) on disk:
- EntityDeveloper.exe (1.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current page applies to Entity Developer Trial 6.2 version 6.2.366.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Entity Developer Trial 6.2:
Entity Developer Trial 6.2 is an application offered by the software company Devart. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Entity Developer Trial 6.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Entity Developer Trial 6.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Entity Developer Trial 6.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Entity Developer Trial 6.2". If it is installed on your PC the Entity Developer Trial 6.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Entity Developer Trial 6.2 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Entity Developer Trial 6.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Entity Developer Trial 6.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://devart.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Devart\EntityDeveloper\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Entity Developer Trial 6.2.
8. After uninstalling Entity Developer Trial 6.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Entity Developer Trial 6.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Entity Developer Trial 6.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Entity Developer Trial 6.2 by Devart from your computer, we are not saying that Entity Developer Trial 6.2 by Devart is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Entity Developer Trial 6.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 10:21:59.647