Entity Developer Express 5.7
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Entity Developer Express 5.7 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Entity Developer Express 5.7 from your systemDevart
. You can find out more on Devart or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Entity Developer Express 5.7 can be seen at http://devart.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Devart\EntityDeveloper folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Entity Developer Express 5.7 is "C:\Program Files\Devart\EntityDeveloper\Uninstall\unins000.exe" /SILENT. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Entity Developer Express 5.7's main file takes about 1.57 MB (1641880 bytes) and is named EntityDeveloper.exe.
Entity Developer Express 5.7 contains of the executables below. They take 2.73 MB (2861360
bytes) on disk.
- EntityDeveloper.exe (1.57 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current page applies to Entity Developer Express 5.7 version 5.7.549.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Entity Developer Express 5.7:
...click to view all...
Entity Developer Express 5.7 is an application offered by Devart. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Entity Developer Express 5.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Entity Developer Express 5.7 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Entity Developer Express 5.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "Entity Developer Express 5.7". If it exists on your system the Entity Developer Express 5.7 program will be found very quickly. After you select Entity Developer Express 5.7 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Entity Developer Express 5.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Entity Developer Express 5.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://devart.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Devart\EntityDeveloper\Uninstall\unins000.exe" /SILENT
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Entity Developer Express 5.7.
8. After removing Entity Developer Express 5.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Entity Developer Express 5.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Entity Developer Express 5.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Entity Developer Express 5.7 by Devart from your computer, we are not saying that Entity Developer Express 5.7 by Devart is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Entity Developer Express 5.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 06:41:17.180