EnterDigital is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall EnterDigital from your computerEnterDigital
. Further information on EnterDigital can be found here
. More information about EnterDigital can be seen at http://enterdigital.info/support
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\EnterDigital directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for EnterDigital is C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe OFS_. The program's main executable file is called EnterDigital.BOAS.exe and its approximative size is 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with EnterDigital. They take about 7.65 MB (8024840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EnterDigitalUn.exe (535.23 KB)
- EnterDigitalUninstall.exe (253.91 KB)
- utilEnterDigital.exe (403.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EnterDigital.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- EnterDigital.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- EnterDigital.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- EnterDigital.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.11.22.092122
of EnterDigital. For more EnterDigital versions please click below:
...click to view all...
EnterDigital is an application released by EnterDigital. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall EnterDigital is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall EnterDigital from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EnterDigital or simply activate the Search field and type in "EnterDigital". The EnterDigital application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click EnterDigital in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding EnterDigital, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EnterDigital:
- The web site of the program is: http://enterdigital.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EnterDigital\EnterDigitalUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EnterDigital.
8. After uninstalling EnterDigital, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of EnterDigital which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing EnterDigital using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EnterDigital by EnterDigital from your PC, we are not saying that EnterDigital by EnterDigital is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EnterDigital in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-16 08:21:36.050