Enlightenus is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Enlightenus from your PCeGames
. You can read more on eGames or check for application updates here
. More details about the program Enlightenus can be seen at www.egames.com
. Enlightenus is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eGames\Enlightenus folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall Enlightenus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\eGames\Enlightenus\Uninstall Enlightenus.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Enlightenus_EGames.exe and occupies 132.27 MB (138696317 bytes).
Enlightenus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 132.40 MB (138827774
bytes) on disk.
- Enlightenus_EGames.exe (132.27 MB)
- Uninstall Enlightenus.exe (128.38 KB)
The current web page applies to Enlightenus version 18.104.22.168
Enlightenus is an application by the software company eGames. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Enlightenus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Enlightenus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Enlightenus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Enlightenus". If it exists on your system the Enlightenus program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Enlightenus in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Enlightenus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Enlightenus:
- The software company is: www.egames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eGames\Enlightenus\Uninstall Enlightenus.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Enlightenus.
8. After removing Enlightenus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Enlightenus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Enlightenus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Enlightenus by eGames from your computer, nor are we saying that Enlightenus by eGames is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Enlightenus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-06 17:36:15.180