You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Enigma for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Enigma from your computerEnigma Devel
. You can read more on Enigma Devel or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.nongnu.org/enigma
to get more details about Enigma on Enigma Devel's website. Enigma is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Enigma folder, regulated by the user's option. Enigma's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Enigma\uninstall.exe. Enigma's primary file takes around 4.24 MB (4445198 bytes) and is called enigma.exe.
Enigma is composed of the following executables which take 4.34 MB (4546960
bytes) on disk:
- enigma.exe (4.24 MB)
- uninstall.exe (99.38 KB)
The current web page applies to Enigma version 1.20
only. You can find here a few links to other Enigma releases:
Enigma is an application offered by the software company Enigma Devel. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove Enigma is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Enigma with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Enigma or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Enigma". If it is installed on your PC the Enigma application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Enigma in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Enigma, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Enigma:
- The publisher is: http://www.nongnu.org/enigma
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Enigma\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Enigma.
8. After uninstalling Enigma, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Enigma which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Enigma using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Enigma by Enigma Devel from your PC, nor are we saying that Enigma by Enigma Devel is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Enigma supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-16 18:50:07.580