Enigma is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Enigma from your systemEnigma Devel
. Go over here
where you can read more on Enigma Devel. More information about Enigma can be found at http://www.nongnu.org/enigma
. Enigma is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Enigma directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing Enigma is C:\Program Files\Enigma\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.45 MB (1522176 bytes) on disk and is called enigma.exe.
Enigma installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.53 MB (1604500
bytes) on disk.
- enigma.exe (1.45 MB)
- uninstall.exe (80.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.01
of Enigma. You can find below info on other releases of Enigma:
Enigma is an application offered by Enigma Devel. Some users decide to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove Enigma is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Enigma from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Enigma or simply activate the Search field and type in "Enigma". If it is installed on your PC the Enigma application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Enigma in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Enigma, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Enigma:
- The software company is: http://www.nongnu.org/enigma
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Enigma\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Enigma.
8. After removing Enigma, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Enigma that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Enigma with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Enigma by Enigma Devel from your PC, we are not saying that Enigma by Enigma Devel is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Enigma in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 13:22:25.127