This page is about Engineering Slabs for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Engineering Slabs from your computerMakansi Eng & Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Makansi Eng & Software. More details about Engineering Slabs can be found at civilonline-syria.com
. Engineering Slabs is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Engineering Slabs folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\WINDOWS\Engineering Slabs\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Engineering Slabs. The application's main executable file has a size of 72.50 KB (74240 bytes) on disk and is labeled Run.exe.
The following executables are contained in Engineering Slabs. They take 2.40 MB (2519552
bytes) on disk.
- Engineering Slabs.exe (2.33 MB)
- Run.exe (72.50 KB)
This info is about Engineering Slabs version 3.2015
Engineering Slabs is an application marketed by the software company Makansi Eng & Software. Some people want to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase Engineering Slabs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Engineering Slabs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Engineering Slabs or simply click the Search field and type in "Engineering Slabs". The Engineering Slabs app will be found very quickly. When you select Engineering Slabs in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Engineering Slabs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Engineering Slabs:
- The web site of the program is: civilonline-syria.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\Engineering Slabs\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Engineering Slabs.
8. After removing Engineering Slabs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Engineering Slabs which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Engineering Slabs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Engineering Slabs by Makansi Eng & Software from your computer, we are not saying that Engineering Slabs by Makansi Eng & Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Engineering Slabs supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-21 14:51:45.630