You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Engineering Found for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Engineering Found from your computerMakansi Eng & Software
. Further information on Makansi Eng & Software can be seen here
. Please open www.civilonline-syria.com
if you want to read more on Engineering Found on Makansi Eng & Software's web page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Engineering Found directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Engineering Found is C:\WINDOWS\Engineering Found\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 76.50 KB (78336 bytes) on disk and is titled Launch.exe.
Engineering Found is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.33 MB (2439680
bytes) on disk:
- Engineering Found.exe (2.25 MB)
- Launch.exe (76.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.2015
of Engineering Found.
Engineering Found is a program released by Makansi Eng & Software. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Engineering Found is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Engineering Found with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Engineering Found or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Engineering Found". If it is installed on your PC the Engineering Found program will be found automatically. When you click Engineering Found in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Engineering Found, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Engineering Found:
- The web site of the program is: www.civilonline-syria.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\WINDOWS\Engineering Found\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Engineering Found.
8. After uninstalling Engineering Found, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Engineering Found that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Engineering Found with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Engineering Found by Makansi Eng & Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Engineering Found by Makansi Eng & Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Engineering Found supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-21 14:51:45.610