Endpoint Protector is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Endpoint Protector from your systemCoSoSys Ltd.
. Open here
for more details on CoSoSys Ltd.. More info about the app Endpoint Protector can be found at http://www.cososys.com
. Usually the Endpoint Protector program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\CoSoSys\Endpoint Protector directory, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file has a size of 42.20 KB (43208 bytes) on disk and is named cssguard.exe.
Endpoint Protector installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 12.89 MB (13520256
bytes) on disk.
- cssguard.exe (42.20 KB)
- EasyLockLauncher.exe (49.20 KB)
- EPPNotifier.exe (12.76 MB)
- EPPservice.exe (24.70 KB)
- Wow64ProcHelper.exe (20.59 KB)
The current web page applies to Endpoint Protector version 4.5.70
alone. You can find here a few links to other Endpoint Protector releases:
...click to view all...
Endpoint Protector is a program released by CoSoSys Ltd.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall Endpoint Protector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Endpoint Protector with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Endpoint Protector or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Endpoint Protector". If it exists on your system the Endpoint Protector application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Endpoint Protector in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Endpoint Protector, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Endpoint Protector.
8. After uninstalling Endpoint Protector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Endpoint Protector that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Endpoint Protector using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Endpoint Protector by CoSoSys Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Endpoint Protector by CoSoSys Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Endpoint Protector supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 00:35:25.463