EncryptUs is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall EncryptUs from your systemFiretrust Limited
. Open here
for more info on Firetrust Limited. Click on www.firetrust.com
to get more data about EncryptUs on Firetrust Limited's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Firetrust\EncryptUs directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall EncryptUs by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Firetrust\EncryptUs\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. EncryptUs.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.56 MB (1637160 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in EncryptUs. They occupy 1.81 MB (1897091
bytes) on disk.
- efservice.exe (114.29 KB)
- EncryptUs.exe (1.56 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (139.55 KB)
The current page applies to EncryptUs version 1.0.0
EncryptUs is a program offered by Firetrust Limited. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall EncryptUs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove EncryptUs from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EncryptUs or simply click the Search feature and type in "EncryptUs". If it exists on your system the EncryptUs application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select EncryptUs in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about EncryptUs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EncryptUs:
- The publisher is: www.firetrust.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Firetrust\EncryptUs\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EncryptUs.
8. After uninstalling EncryptUs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of EncryptUs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EncryptUs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EncryptUs by Firetrust Limited from your PC, we are not saying that EncryptUs by Firetrust Limited is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EncryptUs in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 16:12:17.907