This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall EncryptOnClick for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall EncryptOnClick from your system2BrightSparks
. Check out here
for more details on 2BrightSparks. Please open http://www.2BrightSparks.com
if you want to read more on EncryptOnClick on 2BrightSparks's web page. EncryptOnClick is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\EncryptOnClick folder, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for EncryptOnClick is C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\EncryptOnClick\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 5.38 MB (5638200 bytes) on disk and is named EncryptOnClick.exe.
EncryptOnClick contains of the executables below. They take 6.61 MB (6925936
bytes) on disk.
- EncryptOnClick.exe (5.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
This web page is about EncryptOnClick version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below a few links to other EncryptOnClick releases:
EncryptOnClick is a program offered by the software company 2BrightSparks. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall EncryptOnClick is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete EncryptOnClick from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EncryptOnClick or simply click the Search feature and type in "EncryptOnClick". The EncryptOnClick program will be found very quickly. After you click EncryptOnClick in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding EncryptOnClick, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EncryptOnClick:
- The software company is: http://www.2BrightSparks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\EncryptOnClick\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EncryptOnClick.
8. After removing EncryptOnClick, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EncryptOnClick that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EncryptOnClick with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove EncryptOnClick by 2BrightSparks from your computer, we are not saying that EncryptOnClick by 2BrightSparks is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove EncryptOnClick supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 11:09:59.330