This web page is about EnRoute5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall EnRoute5 from your systemArtistic Automation
. Go over here
for more info on Artistic Automation. Usually the EnRoute5 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EnRoute5_1 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove EnRoute5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\EnRoute5_1\EnRoute Uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. EnRoute5's primary file takes about 23.07 MB (24194792 bytes) and its name is EnRoute5.exe.
The executable files below are part of EnRoute5. They occupy an average of 56.89 MB (59650106
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EnRoute Uninstaller.exe (141.63 KB)
- EnRoute5.exe (23.07 MB)
- FSImport Test.exe (55.50 KB)
- GCOMM_1.EXE (575.50 KB)
- GComOcc.exe (1.23 MB)
- JmOcc.exe (340.00 KB)
- licensemanager.exe (3.84 MB)
- Occ.exe (268.00 KB)
- OccShare.exe (25.50 KB)
- Password.exe (4.47 MB)
- PasswordS.exe (477.23 KB)
- XNCfix.exe (44.00 KB)
- LabelDesigner.exe (1.10 MB)
- LabelMaker.exe (1.06 MB)
- LabelPrinter.exe (857.00 KB)
- BackPlot.exe (487.00 KB)
- Sentinel Protection Installer 7.6.1.exe (7.99 MB)
- Sentinel Protection Installer 7.6.6.exe (8.02 MB)
- BiesseFix.exe (44.00 KB)
- SCMCleanup.exe (40.00 KB)
- SCMxISO.exe (261.50 KB)
- SingleToolFix.exe (118.00 KB)
- WeekeFix.exe (44.00 KB)
- ZundFix.exe (5.50 KB)
- SaNest.exe (32.00 KB)
- Pt.exe (436.00 KB)
- PTC.EXE (144.00 KB)
- ATPFileSetup.exe (36.00 KB)
- Block.exe (20.00 KB)
- Braille.exe (1.14 MB)
- Feed_Rate.exe (24.00 KB)
- SaVect.exe (40.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
EnRoute5 is a program by the software company Artistic Automation. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove EnRoute5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove EnRoute5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EnRoute5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EnRoute5". If it is installed on your PC the EnRoute5 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select EnRoute5 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about EnRoute5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EnRoute5.
8. After uninstalling EnRoute5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EnRoute5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EnRoute5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EnRoute5 by Artistic Automation from your computer, we are not saying that EnRoute5 by Artistic Automation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EnRoute5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130