En pantalla is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. Usually the En pantalla program is installed in the C:\Program Files\UserName\HOTKEY directory, depending on the user's option during install. TpVolCtrlAut.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 31.78 KB (32544 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall En pantalla from your PC
The executable files below are part of En pantalla. They take an average of 681.77 KB (698128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FnF5svc.exe (53.28 KB)
- pmev2_1.exe (57.28 KB)
- TpFnF5.exe (425.28 KB)
- TPHKSVC.exe (60.86 KB)
- TpVolCtrlAut.exe (31.78 KB)
- TpWAudAp.exe (53.28 KB)
This info is about En pantalla version 5.32.00
alone. You can find below a few links to other En pantalla releases:
Some people try to remove it. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove En pantalla is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase En pantalla from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find En pantalla or simply activate the Search field and type in "En pantalla". If it is installed on your PC the En pantalla app will be found very quickly. When you select En pantalla in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about En pantalla, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove En pantalla.
8. After removing En pantalla, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong En pantalla which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing En pantalla using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130