Emsisoft Internet Security
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Emsisoft Internet Security for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Emsisoft Internet Security from your systemEmsisoft Ltd.
. You can read more on Emsisoft Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Emsisoft Internet Security can be found at http://www.emsisoft.com
. Emsisoft Internet Security is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Emsisoft Internet Security directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files\Emsisoft Internet Security\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Emsisoft Internet Security. The application's main executable file is named a2start.exe and it has a size of 13.18 MB (13817992 bytes).
Emsisoft Internet Security contains of the executables below. They occupy 59.44 MB (62323904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- a2cmd.exe (6.75 MB)
- a2guard.exe (9.07 MB)
- a2service.exe (10.92 MB)
- a2start.exe (13.18 MB)
- a2wizard.exe (9.92 MB)
- CommService.exe (8.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.9
of Emsisoft Internet Security. For other Emsisoft Internet Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\Emsisoft Internet Security
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files\Emsisoft Internet Security\a2contmenu64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Emsisoft Internet Security\a2core.dll
- C:\Program Files\Emsisoft Internet Security\a2engine.dll
- C:\Program Files\Emsisoft Internet Security\a2hooks32.dll
- C:\Program Files\Emsisoft Internet Security\a2hooks64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Emsisoft Internet Security\a2service.exe
- C:\Program Files\Emsisoft Internet Security\a2update.dll
- C:\Program Files\Emsisoft Internet Security\a2wsc.dll
- C:\Program Files\Emsisoft Internet Security\bdcore.dll
- C:\Program Files\Emsisoft Internet Security\epp.sys
- C:\Program Files\Emsisoft Internet Security\epplib.dll
- C:\Program Files\Emsisoft Internet Security\evcdiff.dll
- C:\Program Files\Emsisoft Internet Security\fw64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Emsisoft Internet Security\fwwfp764.sys
- C:\Program Files\Emsisoft Internet Security\Logs\logs.db3
- C:\Program Files\Emsisoft Internet Security\Quarantine\464a2100-5fb0-4fa1-b536-85e76d7add13.EQF
- C:\Program Files\Emsisoft Internet Security\Quarantine\63739efb-0d96-41ad-9f01-f5ffb20246f7.EQF
- C:\Program Files\Emsisoft Internet Security\Quarantine\868ca46d-a546-463c-b727-c958f5b92e99.EQF
- C:\Program Files\Emsisoft Internet Security\Quarantine\e6522878-015d-4529-9631-cf1089c61b49.EQF
Emsisoft Internet Security is an application offered by Emsisoft Ltd.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Emsisoft Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Emsisoft Internet Security with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Emsisoft Internet Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "Emsisoft Internet Security". If it exists on your system the Emsisoft Internet Security app will be found very quickly. After you select Emsisoft Internet Security in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Emsisoft Internet Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Emsisoft Internet Security:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.emsisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Emsisoft Internet Security\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Emsisoft Internet Security.
8. After removing Emsisoft Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Emsisoft Internet Security that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Emsisoft Internet Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Emsisoft Internet Security by Emsisoft Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Emsisoft Internet Security by Emsisoft Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Emsisoft Internet Security in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 16:20:27.330