Emsisoft Anti-Malware is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Emsisoft Anti-Malware from your computerEmsisoft Ltd
. You can read more on Emsisoft Ltd or check for application updates here
. Further information about Emsisoft Anti-Malware can be found at http://www.emsisoft.com
. Usually the Emsisoft Anti-Malware application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Emsisoft Anti-Malware directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Emsisoft Anti-Malware is C:\Program Files (x86)\Emsisoft Anti-Malware\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 13.17 MB (13808656 bytes) on disk and is named a2start.exe.
Emsisoft Anti-Malware installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 60.48 MB (63413408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- a2cmd.exe (6.75 MB)
- a2guard.exe (9.06 MB)
- a2service.exe (10.91 MB)
- a2start.exe (13.17 MB)
- a2wizard.exe (9.91 MB)
- BlitzBlank.exe (1.10 MB)
- commservice.exe (8.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This data is about Emsisoft Anti-Malware version 9.0
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Emsisoft Anti-Malware from your computer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Emsisoft Anti-Malware
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Emsisoft Anti-Malware\150x150.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Emsisoft Anti-Malware\70x70.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Emsisoft Anti-Malware\a2acc.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Emsisoft Anti-Malware\a2cmd.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
Emsisoft Anti-Malware is an application by the software company Emsisoft Ltd. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Emsisoft Anti-Malware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Emsisoft Anti-Malware from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Emsisoft Anti-Malware or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Emsisoft Anti-Malware". The Emsisoft Anti-Malware app will be found automatically. After you click Emsisoft Anti-Malware in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Emsisoft Anti-Malware, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Emsisoft Anti-Malware:
- The software company is: http://www.emsisoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Emsisoft Anti-Malware\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Emsisoft Anti-Malware.
8. After removing Emsisoft Anti-Malware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Emsisoft Anti-Malware that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Emsisoft Anti-Malware using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Emsisoft Anti-Malware by Emsisoft Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Emsisoft Anti-Malware by Emsisoft Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Emsisoft Anti-Malware in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:21:13.030