Emsa Save My Work 1.0
Emsa Save My Work 1.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Emsa Save My Work 1.0 from your systemEmsa Systems
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Emsa Systems. Detailed information about Emsa Save My Work 1.0 can be found at http://www.e-systems.ro/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Emsa Save My Work folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Emsa Save My Work 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Emsa Save My Work\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. SaveMyWork.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 460.00 KB (471040 bytes) on disk.
Emsa Save My Work 1.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 535.45 KB (548297
bytes) on disk:
- SaveMyWork.exe (460.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
The current page applies to Emsa Save My Work 1.0 version 1.0
Emsa Save My Work 1.0 is a program released by the software company Emsa Systems. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Emsa Save My Work 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Emsa Save My Work 1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Emsa Save My Work 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Emsa Save My Work 1.0". The Emsa Save My Work 1.0 program will be found very quickly. After you click Emsa Save My Work 1.0 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Emsa Save My Work 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Emsa Save My Work 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.e-systems.ro/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Emsa Save My Work\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Emsa Save My Work 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Emsa Save My Work 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Emsa Save My Work 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Emsa Save My Work 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Emsa Save My Work 1.0 by Emsa Systems from your PC, we are not saying that Emsa Save My Work 1.0 by Emsa Systems is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Emsa Save My Work 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-03 17:04:42.737