Employee Portal is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Employee Portal from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. Additional info about Delivered by Citrix can be read here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "crbappstor-7dc9f476@@Citrix.MPS.App.XenApp.Employee Portal" is the full command line if you want to remove Employee Portal. The application's main executable file is labeled SelfService.exe and occupies 2.97 MB (3113816 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Employee Portal. They take about 3.21 MB (3362144
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (146.34 KB)
- SelfService.exe (2.97 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (54.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (41.84 KB)
This data is about Employee Portal version 1.0
Employee Portal is a program marketed by Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, users want to erase it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Employee Portal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Employee Portal from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Employee Portal or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Employee Portal". If it exists on your system the Employee Portal program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Employee Portal in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Employee Portal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Employee Portal.
8. After uninstalling Employee Portal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Employee Portal which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Employee Portal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Employee Portal by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that Employee Portal by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Employee Portal in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-30 18:17:42.000