EminentWare Extension Packs
This page is about EminentWare Extension Packs for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall EminentWare Extension Packs from your PCSolarWinds
. Further information on SolarWinds can be seen here
. Usually the EminentWare Extension Packs application is found in the C:\Program Files\EminentWare directory, depending on the user's option during setup. EminentWare.Exporter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 14.34 KB (14688 bytes) on disk.
EminentWare Extension Packs contains of the executables below. They occupy 688.60 KB (705128
bytes) on disk.
- EminentWare.Exporter.exe (14.34 KB)
- GACHelper.exe (23.80 KB)
- InstallUtility.exe (14.30 KB)
- SetupHelper.exe (323.34 KB)
- SetupHelper.exe (312.80 KB)
This data is about EminentWare Extension Packs version 18.104.22.168
EminentWare Extension Packs is a program released by SolarWinds. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove EminentWare Extension Packs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete EminentWare Extension Packs with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EminentWare Extension Packs or simply click the Search feature and type in "EminentWare Extension Packs". If it is installed on your PC the EminentWare Extension Packs app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select EminentWare Extension Packs in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding EminentWare Extension Packs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EminentWare Extension Packs.
8. After removing EminentWare Extension Packs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EminentWare Extension Packs that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EminentWare Extension Packs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove EminentWare Extension Packs by SolarWinds from your computer, nor are we saying that EminentWare Extension Packs by SolarWinds is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove EminentWare Extension Packs supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-22 23:39:06.270