Emergency 2012 Demo
Emergency 2012 Demo is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Emergency 2012 Demo from your computerQuadriga Games GmbH
. Further information on Quadriga Games GmbH can be seen here
. Emergency 2012 Demo is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Quadriga Games\Emergency 2012 Demo directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Emergency 2012 Demo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Quadriga Games\Emergency 2012 Demo\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. em2012.exe is the Emergency 2012 Demo's primary executable file and it takes about 7.78 MB (8159232 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Emergency 2012 Demo. They occupy 44.72 MB (46890754
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (59.06 KB)
- em2012.exe (7.78 MB)
- PhysX_9.10.0513_SystemSoftware.exe (32.44 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (3.94 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (513.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2012
of Emergency 2012 Demo.
If planning to uninstall Emergency 2012 Demo you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Emergency 2012 Demo:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4 Demo
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4 Demo
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Quadriga Games\Emergency 2012 Demo
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4 Demo
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Quadriga Games\Emergency 2012 Demo\bin.x86\em2012.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4 Demo\Data\Audio\Ambient\atmo_industrial_03_loop.wav
- C:\Program Files (x86)\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4 Demo\Data\Audio\Ambient\atmo_pedestrian_zone_mid_loop.wav
- C:\Program Files (x86)\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4 Demo\Data\Audio\Ambient\atmo_town_mid_loop.wav
Emergency 2012 Demo is a program released by Quadriga Games GmbH. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove Emergency 2012 Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Emergency 2012 Demo from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Emergency 2012 Demo or simply click the Search field and type in "Emergency 2012 Demo". The Emergency 2012 Demo application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Emergency 2012 Demo in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Emergency 2012 Demo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Emergency 2012 Demo.
8. After uninstalling Emergency 2012 Demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Emergency 2012 Demo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Emergency 2012 Demo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Emergency 2012 Demo by Quadriga Games GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that Emergency 2012 Demo by Quadriga Games GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Emergency 2012 Demo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-20 11:37:04.703