Elsword is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Elsword from your systemElsword
. More information on Elsword can be seen here
. Elsword is typically set up in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Elsword\5C66635C_stp folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Elsword\5C66635C_stp\Uninstaller.exe /Run /ePN:0E1I1B2W1F1C1Q is the full command line if you want to remove Elsword. Elsword's primary file takes around 230.50 KB (236032 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Elsword is composed of the following executables which occupy 230.50 KB (236032
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstaller.exe (230.50 KB)
Elsword is an application released by the software company Elsword. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Elsword is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Elsword using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Elsword or simply click the Search feature and type in "Elsword". If it exists on your system the Elsword app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Elsword in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Elsword, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Elsword.
8. After removing Elsword, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Elsword which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Elsword with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Elsword by Elsword from your PC, nor are we saying that Elsword by Elsword is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Elsword in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-09 02:29:36.483