This web page is about Elsa Makeover for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Elsa Makeover from your computerSoftgames GmBH
. Go over here
for more info on Softgames GmBH. More information about Elsa Makeover can be seen at http://m.softgames.de
. Usually the Elsa Makeover application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\elsamakeover-6c31fd22d6d9413c62d042fa7b029437 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Elsa Makeover's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\elsamakeover-6c31fd22d6d9413c62d042fa7b029437\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is named webapp-uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 86.60 KB (88680 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Elsa Makeover. They occupy about 86.60 KB (88680
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (86.60 KB)
Elsa Makeover is an application offered by the software company Softgames GmBH. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Elsa Makeover is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Elsa Makeover from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Elsa Makeover or simply click the Search feature and type in "Elsa Makeover". If it exists on your system the Elsa Makeover app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Elsa Makeover in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Elsa Makeover, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Elsa Makeover:
- The web site of the program is: http://m.softgames.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\elsamakeover-6c31fd22d6d9413c62d042fa7b029437\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Elsa Makeover.
8. After uninstalling Elsa Makeover, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Elsa Makeover that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Elsa Makeover using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Elsa Makeover by Softgames GmBH from your PC, nor are we saying that Elsa Makeover by Softgames GmBH is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Elsa Makeover in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-30 12:42:41.937