Elo XP Universal Driver
Elo XP Universal Driver is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Elo XP Universal Driver from your systemElo TouchSystems Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Elo TouchSystems Inc.. More info about the application Elo XP Universal Driver can be seen at http://www.elotouch.com
. Elo XP Universal Driver is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\EloTouchSystems folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Elo XP Universal Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\EloTouchSystems\EloSetup /u. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled EloSetup.exe and its approximative size is 364.00 KB (372736 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Elo XP Universal Driver. They occupy about 2.07 MB (2174464
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EloAccel.exe (104.00 KB)
- EloAlMon.exe (48.00 KB)
- EloBSeq.exe (48.00 KB)
- EloDkMon.exe (116.00 KB)
- EloLnchr.exe (27.50 KB)
- EloREdt.exe (72.00 KB)
- EloRMgr.exe (560.00 KB)
- EloRtBtn.exe (136.00 KB)
- EloSetup.exe (364.00 KB)
- EloSrvce.exe (44.00 KB)
- EloSrvCt.exe (44.00 KB)
- EloTTray.exe (144.00 KB)
- EloVa.exe (416.00 KB)
This web page is about Elo XP Universal Driver version 4.40
only. You can find below a few links to other Elo XP Universal Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Elo XP Universal Driver is a program released by Elo TouchSystems Inc.. Some people want to erase it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Elo XP Universal Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Elo XP Universal Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Elo XP Universal Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Elo XP Universal Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Elo XP Universal Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Elo XP Universal Driver in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Elo XP Universal Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Elo XP Universal Driver:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.elotouch.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EloTouchSystems\EloSetup /u
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Elo XP Universal Driver.
8. After uninstalling Elo XP Universal Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Elo XP Universal Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Elo XP Universal Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Elo XP Universal Driver by Elo TouchSystems Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Elo XP Universal Driver by Elo TouchSystems Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Elo XP Universal Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 19:52:12.560