Ellp version 220.127.116.115
Ellp version 18.104.22.1685 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Ellp version 22.214.171.1245 from your systemEllp Limited
. Check out here
for more details on Ellp Limited. You can get more details on Ellp version 126.96.36.1995 at https://www.ellp.com
. Ellp version 188.8.131.525 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Ellp folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Ellp version 184.108.40.2065's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Ellp\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called ellp.exe and it has a size of 1.81 MB (1896296 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Ellp version 220.127.116.115. They occupy 4.57 MB (4796992
bytes) on disk.
- ellp.exe (1.81 MB)
- ellp_service.exe (1.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
This data is about Ellp version 18.104.22.1685 version 22.214.171.1245
Ellp version 126.96.36.1995 is a program released by the software company Ellp Limited. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Ellp version 188.8.131.525 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Ellp version 184.108.40.2065 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ellp version 220.127.116.115 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ellp version 18.104.22.1685". The Ellp version 22.214.171.1245 program will be found automatically. When you select Ellp version 126.96.36.1995 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ellp version 188.8.131.525, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ellp version 184.108.40.2065:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.ellp.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ellp\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ellp version 220.127.116.115.
8. After uninstalling Ellp version 18.104.22.1685, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ellp version 22.214.171.1245 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ellp version 126.96.36.1995 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ellp version 188.8.131.525 by Ellp Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Ellp version 184.108.40.2065 by Ellp Limited is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ellp version 220.127.116.115 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 18:24:55.270