You can find on this page details on how to remove EliteBytes VeloRAM for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall EliteBytes VeloRAM from your computerEliteBytes Limited
. More information on EliteBytes Limited can be seen here
. You can read more about related to EliteBytes VeloRAM at http://www.EliteBytes.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\EliteBytes\VeloRAM directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\EliteBytes\VeloRAM\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove EliteBytes VeloRAM. EliteBytes VeloRAM's main file takes around 927.83 KB (950096 bytes) and its name is VeloRAM.exe.
EliteBytes VeloRAM is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.06 MB (2163880
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- VeloRAM.exe (927.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of EliteBytes VeloRAM.
EliteBytes VeloRAM is a program released by the software company EliteBytes Limited. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove EliteBytes VeloRAM is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall EliteBytes VeloRAM from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EliteBytes VeloRAM or simply activate the Search field and type in "EliteBytes VeloRAM". If it exists on your system the EliteBytes VeloRAM app will be found automatically. After you click EliteBytes VeloRAM in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about EliteBytes VeloRAM, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EliteBytes VeloRAM:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.EliteBytes.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EliteBytes\VeloRAM\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EliteBytes VeloRAM.
8. After removing EliteBytes VeloRAM, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong EliteBytes VeloRAM which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EliteBytes VeloRAM using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EliteBytes VeloRAM by EliteBytes Limited from your computer, we are not saying that EliteBytes VeloRAM by EliteBytes Limited is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EliteBytes VeloRAM supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 02:14:28.343