This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Electrum for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Electrum from your PCElectrum Technologies GmbH
. You can read more on Electrum Technologies GmbH or check for application updates here
. Further information about Electrum can be found at https://github.com/spesmilo/electrum
. Electrum is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electrum folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Electrum is C:\Program Files (x86)\Electrum\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.26 MB (3421983 bytes) on disk and is titled electrum-3.0.2.exe.
The executables below are part of Electrum. They occupy an average of 3.35 MB (3511822
bytes) on disk.
- electrum-3.0.2.exe (3.26 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.73 KB)
This web page is about Electrum version 3.0.2
only. For more Electrum versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Electrum is a program marketed by the software company Electrum Technologies GmbH. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Electrum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Electrum from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Electrum or simply click the Search field and type in "Electrum". If it exists on your system the Electrum application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Electrum in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Electrum, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Electrum:
- The publisher is: https://github.com/spesmilo/electrum
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electrum\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Electrum.
8. After uninstalling Electrum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Electrum that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Electrum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Electrum by Electrum Technologies GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that Electrum by Electrum Technologies GmbH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Electrum in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 11:38:02.500