ElectroLyrics-1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ElectroLyrics-1 from your systemLyrics
. You can read more on Lyrics or check for application updates here
. Usually the ElectroLyrics-1 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ElectroLyrics-1 folder, depending on the user's option during install. ElectroLyrics-1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ElectroLyrics-1\Uninstall.exe /fromcontrolpanel=1. ElectroLyrics-1-buttonutil.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 331.00 KB (338944 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ElectroLyrics-1. They occupy about 2.81 MB (2949552
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ElectroLyrics-1-buttonutil.exe (331.00 KB)
- ElectroLyrics-1-buttonutil64.exe (433.00 KB)
- ElectroLyrics-1-firefoxinstaller.exe (706.00 KB)
- ElectroLyrics-1-helper.exe (304.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (113.00 KB)
- utils.exe (993.42 KB)
This page is about ElectroLyrics-1 version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other ElectroLyrics-1 versions:
ElectroLyrics-1 is an application by the software company Lyrics. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase ElectroLyrics-1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ElectroLyrics-1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ElectroLyrics-1 or simply click the Search field and type in "ElectroLyrics-1". The ElectroLyrics-1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ElectroLyrics-1 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ElectroLyrics-1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ElectroLyrics-1.
8. After uninstalling ElectroLyrics-1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ElectroLyrics-1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ElectroLyrics-1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ElectroLyrics-1 by Lyrics from your computer, we are not saying that ElectroLyrics-1 by Lyrics is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ElectroLyrics-1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-06-29 03:45:34.840