El Dorado Quest
You can find below detailed information on how to remove El Dorado Quest for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall El Dorado Quest from your systemOberon Media
. More information about Oberon Media can be read here
. El Dorado Quest is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\El Dorado Quest folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove El Dorado Quest by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\El Dorado Quest\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\El Dorado Quest\install.log". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Launch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 449.39 KB (460176 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of El Dorado Quest. They occupy about 3.31 MB (3473296
bytes) on disk.
- ElDoradoQuest.exe (2.68 MB)
- Launch.exe (449.39 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
El Dorado Quest is an application by Oberon Media. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove El Dorado Quest is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase El Dorado Quest with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate El Dorado Quest or simply click the Search feature and type in "El Dorado Quest". The El Dorado Quest application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select El Dorado Quest in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding El Dorado Quest, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall El Dorado Quest.
8. After uninstalling El Dorado Quest, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of El Dorado Quest which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing El Dorado Quest using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall El Dorado Quest by Oberon Media from your computer, nor are we saying that El Dorado Quest by Oberon Media is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall El Dorado Quest supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 12:40:15.110