You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Ekura for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Ekura from your PCSindicate
. Take a look here
for more information on Sindicate. Please follow "http://www.sindicate.cz"
if you want to read more on Ekura on Sindicate's website. Ekura is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ekura directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Ekura is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ekura\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 685.00 KB (701440 bytes) on disk and is named ekura_launcher.exe.
Ekura contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.06 MB (6353163
bytes) on disk.
- ekura.exe (5.28 MB)
- ekura_launcher.exe (685.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.26 KB)
This data is about Ekura version 12.159.10674
Ekura is a program marketed by Sindicate. Some computer users want to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Ekura is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Ekura with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ekura or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ekura". The Ekura application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Ekura in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ekura, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ekura:
- The web site of the application is: "http://www.sindicate.cz"
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ekura\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ekura.
8. After removing Ekura, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ekura which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ekura with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ekura by Sindicate from your computer, we are not saying that Ekura by Sindicate is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ekura supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 20:23:51.030