You can find on this page details on how to uninstall EitherMouse 0.68 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall EitherMouse 0.68 from your PCSteffen Software
. More information on Steffen Software can be found here
. Detailed information about EitherMouse 0.68 can be seen at www.eithermouse.com
. Usually the EitherMouse 0.68 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EitherMouse directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for EitherMouse 0.68 is C:\Program Files (x86)\EitherMouse\EitherMouse.exe. EitherMouse 0.68's primary file takes around 1.80 MB (1889792 bytes) and is called EitherMouse.exe.
EitherMouse 0.68 contains of the executables below. They take 1.80 MB (1889792
bytes) on disk.
- EitherMouse.exe (1.80 MB)
This page is about EitherMouse 0.68 version 0.68
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove EitherMouse 0.68.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall EitherMouse 0.68:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\Log\EitherMouse 0.68.history
EitherMouse 0.68 is an application by Steffen Software. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove EitherMouse 0.68 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete EitherMouse 0.68 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find EitherMouse 0.68 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EitherMouse 0.68". The EitherMouse 0.68 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click EitherMouse 0.68 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about EitherMouse 0.68, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EitherMouse 0.68:
- The software company is: www.eithermouse.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EitherMouse\EitherMouse.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EitherMouse 0.68.
8. After removing EitherMouse 0.68, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EitherMouse 0.68 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EitherMouse 0.68 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EitherMouse 0.68 by Steffen Software from your PC, we are not saying that EitherMouse 0.68 by Steffen Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EitherMouse 0.68 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 19:51:29.577