Egyptian Addiction is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Egyptian Addiction from your PCOberon Media
. More data about Oberon Media can be seen here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\Egyptian Addiction directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Egyptian Addiction by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\Egyptian Addiction\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\Egyptian Addiction\install.log". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 449.39 KB (460176 bytes) on disk and is labeled Launch.exe.
Egyptian Addiction installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.54 MB (3714960
bytes) on disk.
- Egyptian_Addiction.exe (2.91 MB)
- Launch.exe (449.39 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
Egyptian Addiction is an application released by Oberon Media. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase Egyptian Addiction is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Egyptian Addiction from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Egyptian Addiction or simply click the Search feature and type in "Egyptian Addiction". If it exists on your system the Egyptian Addiction app will be found automatically. When you select Egyptian Addiction in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Egyptian Addiction, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Egyptian Addiction.
8. After uninstalling Egyptian Addiction, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Egyptian Addiction that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Egyptian Addiction with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Egyptian Addiction by Oberon Media from your PC, nor are we saying that Egyptian Addiction by Oberon Media is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Egyptian Addiction in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 12:40:15.100