Effectrix 1.4 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Effectrix 1.4 from your computerSugar Bytes
. Open here
for more info on Sugar Bytes. More details about Effectrix 1.4 can be found at http://www.sugar-bytes.de
. Effectrix 1.4 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio 12\Plugins\VST\Effectrix directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Effectrix 1.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio 12\Plugins\VST\Effectrix\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled unins000.exe and its approximative size is 1.14 MB (1194563 bytes).
Effectrix 1.4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.14 MB (1194563
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Effectrix 1.4 version 1.4
Effectrix 1.4 is a program offered by Sugar Bytes. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Effectrix 1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Effectrix 1.4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Effectrix 1.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Effectrix 1.4". If it is installed on your PC the Effectrix 1.4 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Effectrix 1.4 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Effectrix 1.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Effectrix 1.4:
- The software company is: http://www.sugar-bytes.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio 12\Plugins\VST\Effectrix\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Effectrix 1.4.
8. After uninstalling Effectrix 1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Effectrix 1.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Effectrix 1.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Effectrix 1.4 by Sugar Bytes from your PC, nor are we saying that Effectrix 1.4 by Sugar Bytes is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Effectrix 1.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:51:36.993