Effector saver 3.1.1
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Effector saver 3.1.1 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Effector saver 3.1.1 from your computerEffector, Inc.
. More info about Effector, Inc. can be read here
. More details about Effector saver 3.1.1 can be seen at http://www.effector.com.ua/
. Effector saver 3.1.1 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Effector saver 3 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove Effector saver 3.1.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Effector saver 3\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Effector saver 3.1.1's main file takes around 1.13 MB (1181696 bytes) and is named fmanager.exe.
Effector saver 3.1.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.12 MB (3269616
bytes) on disk.
- fagent.exe (811.50 KB)
- fmanager.exe (1.13 MB)
- fmonitor.exe (533.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (694.48 KB)
The current page applies to Effector saver 3.1.1 version 3.1.1
Effector saver 3.1.1 is an application marketed by Effector, Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Effector saver 3.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Effector saver 3.1.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Effector saver 3.1.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Effector saver 3.1.1". If it exists on your system the Effector saver 3.1.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Effector saver 3.1.1 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Effector saver 3.1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Effector saver 3.1.1:
- The software company is: http://www.effector.com.ua/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Effector saver 3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Effector saver 3.1.1.
8. After removing Effector saver 3.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Effector saver 3.1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Effector saver 3.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Effector saver 3.1.1 by Effector, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Effector saver 3.1.1 by Effector, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Effector saver 3.1.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-23 06:11:51.107