This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall EffectChainer 1.02 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall EffectChainer 1.02 from your systemAcon Digital Media GmbH
. You can find out more on Acon Digital Media GmbH or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on EffectChainer 1.02 at http://www.acondigital.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acon Digital Media\EffectChainer directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling EffectChainer 1.02 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Acon Digital Media\EffectChainer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. EffectChainer 1.02's main file takes around 108.00 KB (110592 bytes) and is called DXTestContainer.exe.
EffectChainer 1.02 is comprised of the following executables which take 785.82 KB (804682
bytes) on disk:
- DXTestContainer.exe (108.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (677.82 KB)
The current page applies to EffectChainer 1.02 version 1.02
EffectChainer 1.02 is an application released by the software company Acon Digital Media GmbH. Some computer users want to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove EffectChainer 1.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete EffectChainer 1.02 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EffectChainer 1.02 or simply click the Search feature and type in "EffectChainer 1.02". If it is installed on your PC the EffectChainer 1.02 application will be found very quickly. When you select EffectChainer 1.02 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding EffectChainer 1.02, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EffectChainer 1.02:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.acondigital.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acon Digital Media\EffectChainer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EffectChainer 1.02.
8. After removing EffectChainer 1.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EffectChainer 1.02 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EffectChainer 1.02 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall EffectChainer 1.02 by Acon Digital Media GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that EffectChainer 1.02 by Acon Digital Media GmbH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall EffectChainer 1.02 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 16:18:33.410