This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Efapi v1 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Efapi v1 from your computerDGITA
. Take a look here
for more details on DGITA. More info about the app Efapi v1 can be seen at www.e-financas.gov.pt
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\GIDWin directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\GIDWin\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Efapi v1. The application's main executable file occupies 135.00 KB (138240 bytes) on disk and is called EFAPI.exe.
Efapi v1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 61.09 MB (64061792
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- EFAPI-Windows.exe (1.59 MB)
- EFAPI.exe (135.00 KB)
- GIDWIN.exe (21.55 MB)
- GIDWIN_FAC.exe (21.29 MB)
- iGIDWin.exe (582.50 KB)
- j2re-1_4_2_10-windows-i586-p.exe (15.37 MB)
- uninstall.exe (145.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (4.50 KB)
- Uninstall efapi.exe (312.00 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Efapi v1 version 1
Efapi v1 is an application by the software company DGITA. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Efapi v1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Efapi v1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Efapi v1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Efapi v1". If it is installed on your PC the Efapi v1 app will be found automatically. After you select Efapi v1 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Efapi v1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Efapi v1:
- The publisher is: www.e-financas.gov.pt
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GIDWin\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Efapi v1.
8. After removing Efapi v1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Efapi v1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Efapi v1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Efapi v1 by DGITA from your computer, nor are we saying that Efapi v1 by DGITA is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Efapi v1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 16:29:07.270