Eee Docking 3.10.5
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Eee Docking 3.10.5 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Eee Docking 3.10.5 from your computerASUSTek Computer Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on ASUSTek Computer Inc.. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\ASUS\Eee Docking folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Eee Docking 3.10.5 is C:\Program Files\ASUS\Eee Docking\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Eee Docking.exe and its approximative size is 407.67 KB (417456 bytes).
Eee Docking 3.10.5 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.51 MB (1581920
bytes) on disk:
- Eee Docking.exe (407.67 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.10.5
of Eee Docking 3.10.5.
Eee Docking 3.10.5 is an application offered by ASUSTek Computer Inc.. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Eee Docking 3.10.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Eee Docking 3.10.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Eee Docking 3.10.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Eee Docking 3.10.5". The Eee Docking 3.10.5 app will be found very quickly. When you click Eee Docking 3.10.5 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Eee Docking 3.10.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Eee Docking 3.10.5.
8. After removing Eee Docking 3.10.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Eee Docking 3.10.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Eee Docking 3.10.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Eee Docking 3.10.5 by ASUSTek Computer Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Eee Docking 3.10.5 by ASUSTek Computer Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Eee Docking 3.10.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:55:24.333