This page contains detailed information on how to remove Edu App for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Edu App from your systemEdu App
. More information about Edu App can be read here
. You can get more details on Edu App at http://eduapphome.com/support
. Usually the Edu App program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Edu App is C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App\EduAppuninstall.exe. EduApp.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Edu App's primary executable file and it occupies around 105.73 KB (108264 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Edu App. They take 2.67 MB (2796592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EduAppUninstall.exe (242.69 KB)
- utilEduApp.exe (645.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EduApp.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- EduApp.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- EduApp.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- EduApp.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Edu App version 2015.05.23.102423
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Edu App:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you want to remove Edu App from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Edu App:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Edu App
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Edu App
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Edu App\bin\6dd55e9a3d064d70b5e7.dll
- C:\Program Files\Edu App\bin\6dd55e9a3d064d70b5e705fc3e0a3d66.dll
- C:\Program Files\Edu App\bin\6dd55e9a3d064d70b5e705fc3e0a3d6664.dll
- C:\Program Files\Edu App\bin\6dd55e9a3d064d70b5e764.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Edu App
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Edu App
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Edu App
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Edu App\DisplayIcon
Edu App is a program marketed by Edu App. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove Edu App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Edu App with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Edu App or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Edu App". If it exists on your system the Edu App program will be found automatically. When you click Edu App in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Edu App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Edu App:
- The web site of the program is: http://eduapphome.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App\EduAppuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Edu App.
8. After removing Edu App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Edu App which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Edu App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Edu App by Edu App from your PC, we are not saying that Edu App by Edu App is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Edu App supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 11:30:41.983