EditPlus 3 (64 bit)
This page is about EditPlus 3 (64 bit) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall EditPlus 3 (64 bit) from your computerES-Computing
. More information about ES-Computing can be found here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\EditPlus 3 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for EditPlus 3 (64 bit) is C:\Program Files\EditPlus 3\remove.exe. editplus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.16 MB (3313168 bytes) on disk.
EditPlus 3 (64 bit) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.40 MB (3568880
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- editplus.exe (3.16 MB)
- eppie.exe (42.54 KB)
- eppshellreg.exe (44.55 KB)
- eppshellreg32.exe (43.55 KB)
- launcher.exe (42.04 KB)
- remove.exe (77.04 KB)
The current page applies to EditPlus 3 (64 bit) version 364
EditPlus 3 (64 bit) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EditPlus 3
EditPlus 3 (64 bit) is an application marketed by the software company ES-Computing. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall EditPlus 3 (64 bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase EditPlus 3 (64 bit) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate EditPlus 3 (64 bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EditPlus 3 (64 bit)". If it is installed on your PC the EditPlus 3 (64 bit) application will be found automatically. When you select EditPlus 3 (64 bit) in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about EditPlus 3 (64 bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EditPlus 3 (64 bit).
8. After removing EditPlus 3 (64 bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of EditPlus 3 (64 bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EditPlus 3 (64 bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EditPlus 3 (64 bit) by ES-Computing from your PC, nor are we saying that EditPlus 3 (64 bit) by ES-Computing is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove EditPlus 3 (64 bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 04:23:03.763