This web page contains thorough information on how to remove EditPlus 2 for Windows. EditPlus 2 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EditPlus 2 folder, regulated by the user's option. The program's main executable file occupies 1.36 MB (1423360 bytes) on disk and is called editplus.exe. A guide to uninstall EditPlus 2 from your system
The executable files below are part of EditPlus 2. They take about 1.46 MB (1529856
bytes) on disk.
- editplus.exe (1.36 MB)
- eppie.exe (27.00 KB)
- eppshellreg.exe (5.00 KB)
- launcher.exe (27.50 KB)
- remove.exe (44.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of EditPlus 2.
Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall EditPlus 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete EditPlus 2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find EditPlus 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "EditPlus 2". The EditPlus 2 program will be found very quickly. When you select EditPlus 2 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about EditPlus 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EditPlus 2.
8. After uninstalling EditPlus 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EditPlus 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EditPlus 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130