EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1
This web page is about EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1 from your systemJust Great Software
. Additional info about Just Great Software can be read here
. Click on http://www.just-great-software.com/
to get more data about EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1 on Just Great Software's website. EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Pro 7 directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1 is C:\Program. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. EditPadPro7.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 14.57 MB (15279256 bytes) on disk.
EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1 is comprised of the following executables which take 15.01 MB (15733920
bytes) on disk:
- EditPadPro7.exe (14.57 MB)
- UnDeploy64.exe (444.01 KB)
The current web page applies to EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1 version 7.4.1
EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1 is a program marketed by the software company Just Great Software. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1". The EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1 program will be found very quickly. After you select EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1:
- The software company is: http://www.just-great-software.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1.
8. After uninstalling EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1 by Just Great Software from your PC, we are not saying that EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1 by Just Great Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove EditPad Pro 7 v.7.4.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-04 15:08:21.717