EditPad Lite DE 7.0.9
You can find below details on how to uninstall EditPad Lite DE 7.0.9 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall EditPad Lite DE 7.0.9 from your PCJust Great Software
. Go over here
for more information on Just Great Software. Detailed information about EditPad Lite DE 7.0.9 can be found at http://www.just-great-software.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Just Great Software\EditPadLite7 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall EditPad Lite DE 7.0.9 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\UnDeploy.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. EditPadLite7.exe is the EditPad Lite DE 7.0.9's primary executable file and it takes circa 7.16 MB (7506176 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of EditPad Lite DE 7.0.9. They take about 7.16 MB (7506176
bytes) on disk.
- EditPadLite7.exe (7.16 MB)
The current page applies to EditPad Lite DE 7.0.9 version 7.0.9
EditPad Lite DE 7.0.9 is a program released by Just Great Software. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall EditPad Lite DE 7.0.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove EditPad Lite DE 7.0.9 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate EditPad Lite DE 7.0.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "EditPad Lite DE 7.0.9". If it is installed on your PC the EditPad Lite DE 7.0.9 application will be found very quickly. After you select EditPad Lite DE 7.0.9 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding EditPad Lite DE 7.0.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EditPad Lite DE 7.0.9:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.just-great-software.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\UnDeploy.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EditPad Lite DE 7.0.9.
8. After removing EditPad Lite DE 7.0.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EditPad Lite DE 7.0.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EditPad Lite DE 7.0.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove EditPad Lite DE 7.0.9 by Just Great Software from your PC, nor are we saying that EditPad Lite DE 7.0.9 by Just Great Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove EditPad Lite DE 7.0.9 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 15:12:58.697