EditPad Lite 7.4.1
EditPad Lite 7.4.1 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.4.1 from your PCJust Great Software
. You can find out more on Just Great Software or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.just-great-software.com/
if you want to read more on EditPad Lite 7.4.1 on Just Great Software's web page. EditPad Lite 7.4.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall EditPad Lite 7.4.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. EditPadLite7.exe is the EditPad Lite 7.4.1's main executable file and it takes circa 11.53 MB (12087968 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with EditPad Lite 7.4.1. They take about 11.96 MB (12542608
bytes) on disk.
- EditPadLite7.exe (11.53 MB)
- UnDeploy64.exe (443.98 KB)
The current page applies to EditPad Lite 7.4.1 version 7.4.1
Several files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you remove EditPad Lite 7.4.1 from your PC.Directories found on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7\Deploy.log
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7\EditPadLite7.exe
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7\EditPadPro7.chm
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7\UnDeploy.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EditPad Lite
EditPad Lite 7.4.1 is an application offered by the software company Just Great Software. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase EditPad Lite 7.4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove EditPad Lite 7.4.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EditPad Lite 7.4.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "EditPad Lite 7.4.1". If it exists on your system the EditPad Lite 7.4.1 program will be found automatically. When you select EditPad Lite 7.4.1 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding EditPad Lite 7.4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EditPad Lite 7.4.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.just-great-software.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EditPad Lite 7.4.1.
8. After removing EditPad Lite 7.4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong EditPad Lite 7.4.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EditPad Lite 7.4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove EditPad Lite 7.4.1 by Just Great Software from your computer, we are not saying that EditPad Lite 7.4.1 by Just Great Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove EditPad Lite 7.4.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:29:56.063