EditPad Lite 7.3.6
EditPad Lite 7.3.6 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.3.6 from your systemJust Great Software
. Check out here
for more details on Just Great Software. More information about EditPad Lite 7.3.6 can be seen at http://www.just-great-software.com/
. EditPad Lite 7.3.6 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for EditPad Lite 7.3.6 is C:\Program. EditPadLite7.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 11.49 MB (12051248 bytes) on disk.
EditPad Lite 7.3.6 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.77 MB (12341384
bytes) on disk.
- EditPadLite7.exe (11.49 MB)
- UnDeploy64.exe (283.34 KB)
The current web page applies to EditPad Lite 7.3.6 version 7.3.6
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall EditPad Lite 7.3.6.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\EditPad Lite
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\JGsoft\EditPad Lite 7
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7\Deploy.log
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7\EditPadLite7.exe
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7\EditPadPro7.chm
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7\UnDeploy64.exe
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EditPad Lite
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EditPad Lite\DisplayIcon
EditPad Lite 7.3.6 is an application marketed by Just Great Software. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase EditPad Lite 7.3.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase EditPad Lite 7.3.6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find EditPad Lite 7.3.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "EditPad Lite 7.3.6". The EditPad Lite 7.3.6 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select EditPad Lite 7.3.6 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about EditPad Lite 7.3.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EditPad Lite 7.3.6:
- The software company is: http://www.just-great-software.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove EditPad Lite 7.3.6.
8. After removing EditPad Lite 7.3.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EditPad Lite 7.3.6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EditPad Lite 7.3.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.3.6 by Just Great Software from your computer, we are not saying that EditPad Lite 7.3.6 by Just Great Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.3.6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 16:37:39.933