EditPad Lite 7.2.3
EditPad Lite 7.2.3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.2.3 from your computerJust Great Software
. More data about Just Great Software can be seen here
. You can get more details about EditPad Lite 7.2.3 at http://www.just-great-software.com/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove EditPad Lite 7.2.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. EditPadLite7.exe is the EditPad Lite 7.2.3's main executable file and it takes about 11.47 MB (12031608 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of EditPad Lite 7.2.3. They occupy about 11.75 MB (12321552
bytes) on disk.
- EditPadLite7.exe (11.47 MB)
- UnDeploy64.exe (283.15 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.2.3
of EditPad Lite 7.2.3.
If you are manually uninstalling EditPad Lite 7.2.3 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall EditPad Lite 7.2.3:
The files below remain on your disk by EditPad Lite 7.2.3 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\JGsoft\EditPad Lite 7
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7\Deploy.log
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7\EditPadLite7.exe
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7\EditPadPro7.chm
- C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7\UnDeploy64.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\JGsoft\EditPad Lite 7\Dock.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\JGsoft\EditPad Lite 7\EditPadLite7.ini
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\EditPad Lite
EditPad Lite 7.2.3 is a program offered by Just Great Software. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase EditPad Lite 7.2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase EditPad Lite 7.2.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EditPad Lite 7.2.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "EditPad Lite 7.2.3". If it exists on your system the EditPad Lite 7.2.3 app will be found very quickly. After you click EditPad Lite 7.2.3 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding EditPad Lite 7.2.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EditPad Lite 7.2.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.just-great-software.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EditPad Lite 7.2.3.
8. After uninstalling EditPad Lite 7.2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EditPad Lite 7.2.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EditPad Lite 7.2.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EditPad Lite 7.2.3 by Just Great Software from your PC, we are not saying that EditPad Lite 7.2.3 by Just Great Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove EditPad Lite 7.2.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 11:08:02.070