EditPad Lite 7.2.3
EditPad Lite 7.2.3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.2.3 from your computerJust Great Software
. More data about Just Great Software can be seen here
. You can get more details about EditPad Lite 7.2.3 at http://www.just-great-software.com/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Just Great Software\EditPad Lite 7 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove EditPad Lite 7.2.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. EditPadLite7.exe is the EditPad Lite 7.2.3's main executable file and it takes about 11.47 MB (12031608 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of EditPad Lite 7.2.3. They occupy about 11.75 MB (12321552
bytes) on disk.
- EditPadLite7.exe (11.47 MB)
- UnDeploy64.exe (283.15 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.2.3
of EditPad Lite 7.2.3.
EditPad Lite 7.2.3 is a program released by Just Great Software. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY way to remove EditPad Lite 7.2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.2.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EditPad Lite 7.2.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "EditPad Lite 7.2.3". The EditPad Lite 7.2.3 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select EditPad Lite 7.2.3 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about EditPad Lite 7.2.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EditPad Lite 7.2.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.just-great-software.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EditPad Lite 7.2.3.
8. After removing EditPad Lite 7.2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EditPad Lite 7.2.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EditPad Lite 7.2.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.2.3 by Just Great Software from your PC, nor are we saying that EditPad Lite 7.2.3 by Just Great Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EditPad Lite 7.2.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 11:08:02.070