You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall EdgeWise v5.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall EdgeWise v5.0 from your PCClearEdge3D
. More info about ClearEdge3D can be read here
. More information about EdgeWise v5.0 can be seen at http://www.clearedge3d.com/
. Usually the EdgeWise v5.0 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\ClearEdge3D directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall EdgeWise v5.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ClearEdge3D\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 60.06 MB (62981632 bytes) on disk and is named EdgeWise.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside EdgeWise v5.0. They occupy about 68.30 MB (71615769
bytes) on disk.
- EdgeWise.exe (60.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (754.66 KB)
- DXFTransformer.exe (7.41 MB)
- SecureUpdateUtility.exe (92.12 KB)
This data is about EdgeWise v5.0 version 126.96.36.199
EdgeWise v5.0 is a program released by the software company ClearEdge3D. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall EdgeWise v5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase EdgeWise v5.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find EdgeWise v5.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "EdgeWise v5.0". The EdgeWise v5.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select EdgeWise v5.0 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding EdgeWise v5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EdgeWise v5.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.clearedge3d.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ClearEdge3D\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall EdgeWise v5.0.
8. After removing EdgeWise v5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EdgeWise v5.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing EdgeWise v5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall EdgeWise v5.0 by ClearEdge3D from your computer, nor are we saying that EdgeWise v5.0 by ClearEdge3D is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall EdgeWise v5.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 01:43:34.627