EdbMails - 2.0
This page is about EdbMails - 2.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall EdbMails - 2.0 from your systemCodeMeOne
. Open here
where you can get more info on CodeMeOne. You can get more details about EdbMails - 2.0 at http://www.edbmails.com
. Usually the EdbMails - 2.0 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EdbMails directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall EdbMails - 2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\EdbMails\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called EdbMails.exe and it has a size of 1.07 MB (1122192 bytes).
The executable files below are part of EdbMails - 2.0. They take about 3.20 MB (3358812
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- edbconv.exe (22.86 KB)
- EdbMails.exe (1.07 MB)
- EdbMailsExtract.exe (1.07 MB)
- edbtool.exe (249.73 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.33 KB)
- unisedbmails.exe (114.89 KB)
This info is about EdbMails - 2.0 version 1.0
EdbMails - 2.0 is a program marketed by CodeMeOne. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall EdbMails - 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove EdbMails - 2.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EdbMails - 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EdbMails - 2.0". The EdbMails - 2.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select EdbMails - 2.0 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about EdbMails - 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EdbMails - 2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.edbmails.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EdbMails\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EdbMails - 2.0.
8. After uninstalling EdbMails - 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong EdbMails - 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling EdbMails - 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall EdbMails - 2.0 by CodeMeOne from your PC, nor are we saying that EdbMails - 2.0 by CodeMeOne is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall EdbMails - 2.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 09:11:23.370