You can find below details on how to uninstall EcoleGestion for Windows. EcoleGestion is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EcoleGestion folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.60 MB (4828160 bytes) on disk and is titled EcoleGestion.exe. A guide to uninstall EcoleGestion from your computer
The following executables are incorporated in EcoleGestion. They occupy 4.68 MB (4912415
bytes) on disk.
- EcoleGestion.exe (4.60 MB)
- Uninstal.exe (82.28 KB)
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall EcoleGestion.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall EcoleGestion:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\EcoleGestion
- C:\Program Files\EcoleGestion
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\EcoleGestion\Désinstaller EcoleGestion.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Menu Démarrer\Programmes\EcoleGestion\EcoleGestion.lnk
- C:\Program Files\EcoleGestion\bantam.dll
- C:\Program Files\EcoleGestion\charset.cvb
Additional values that you should delete:
Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase EcoleGestion is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall EcoleGestion using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EcoleGestion or simply click the Search feature and type in "EcoleGestion". The EcoleGestion program will be found automatically. When you select EcoleGestion in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding EcoleGestion, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove EcoleGestion.
8. After uninstalling EcoleGestion, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong EcoleGestion which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EcoleGestion using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130