Echoes of Sorrow 2
Echoes of Sorrow 2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Echoes of Sorrow 2 from your PCWildTangent
. Additional info about WildTangent can be read here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more information about Echoes of Sorrow 2 on WildTangent's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\EchoesofSorrow2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\EchoesofSorrow2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Echoes of Sorrow 2. Echoes of Sorrow 2.exe is the Echoes of Sorrow 2's main executable file and it takes circa 4.33 MB (4535384 bytes) on disk.
Echoes of Sorrow 2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.85 MB (5085600
bytes) on disk.
- Echoes of Sorrow 2-WT.exe (193.09 KB)
- Echoes of Sorrow 2.exe (4.33 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current page applies to Echoes of Sorrow 2 version 188.8.131.52
Echoes of Sorrow 2 is a program released by the software company WildTangent. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Echoes of Sorrow 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Echoes of Sorrow 2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Echoes of Sorrow 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Echoes of Sorrow 2". If it is installed on your PC the Echoes of Sorrow 2 program will be found very quickly. When you click Echoes of Sorrow 2 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Echoes of Sorrow 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Echoes of Sorrow 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\EchoesofSorrow2\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Echoes of Sorrow 2.
8. After uninstalling Echoes of Sorrow 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Echoes of Sorrow 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Echoes of Sorrow 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Echoes of Sorrow 2 by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Echoes of Sorrow 2 by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Echoes of Sorrow 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-19 04:35:03.877