EasyVR Commander is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall EasyVR Commander from your computerVeeaR
. Go over here
where you can read more on VeeaR. More details about the app EasyVR Commander can be found at http://www.veear.eu
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\VeeaR\EasyVR Commander folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for EasyVR Commander is C:\Program Files\VeeaR\EasyVR Commander\uninstall.exe. EasyVR Commander's primary file takes about 710.00 KB (727040 bytes) and its name is EasyVR-Commander.exe.
The executables below are part of EasyVR Commander. They occupy about 1.12 MB (1170534
bytes) on disk.
- EasyVR-Commander.exe (710.00 KB)
- sn2tokengen.exe (52.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (63.60 KB)
- VeeData.exe (160.00 KB)
- VeeLoader.exe (157.50 KB)
This info is about EasyVR Commander version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other EasyVR Commander versions:
...click to view all...
EasyVR Commander is an application by VeeaR. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall EasyVR Commander is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete EasyVR Commander with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find EasyVR Commander or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EasyVR Commander". The EasyVR Commander application will be found automatically. When you click EasyVR Commander in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about EasyVR Commander, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for EasyVR Commander:
- The software company is: http://www.veear.eu
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VeeaR\EasyVR Commander\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove EasyVR Commander.
8. After removing EasyVR Commander, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of EasyVR Commander which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling EasyVR Commander with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EasyVR Commander by VeeaR from your PC, we are not saying that EasyVR Commander by VeeaR is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove EasyVR Commander supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 18:27:46.450