This page contains thorough information on how to remove EasyScript IDE for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall EasyScript IDE from your computerRodySoft
. More information on RodySoft can be found here
. More data about the software EasyScript IDE can be found at http://rodysoft.ru/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RodySoft EasyScript IDE directory (same installation drive as Windows). EasyScript IDE's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\RodySoft EasyScript IDE\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named Editor.exe and it has a size of 376.00 KB (385024 bytes).
EasyScript IDE contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.26 MB (1326284
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Editor.exe (376.00 KB)
- Help.exe (148.00 KB)
- Manager.exe (220.00 KB)
- MFC.exe (48.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (114.20 KB)
- UpdChecker.exe (100.00 KB)
- upx.exe (289.00 KB)
The current web page applies to EasyScript IDE version 1.3
only. Click on the links below for other EasyScript IDE versions:
EasyScript IDE is an application released by RodySoft. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall EasyScript IDE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall EasyScript IDE with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find EasyScript IDE or simply activate the Search feature and type in "EasyScript IDE". If it exists on your system the EasyScript IDE application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select EasyScript IDE in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding EasyScript IDE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EasyScript IDE:
- The web site of the application is: http://rodysoft.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RodySoft EasyScript IDE\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall EasyScript IDE.
8. After removing EasyScript IDE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of EasyScript IDE that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing EasyScript IDE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove EasyScript IDE by RodySoft from your PC, we are not saying that EasyScript IDE by RodySoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove EasyScript IDE supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 21:39:14.197