EasySCT 3.6.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall EasySCT 3.6.0 from your systemSICK
. More information about SICK can be read here
. Click on http://www.sick.com
to get more data about EasySCT 3.6.0 on SICK's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SICK\EasySCT 3.6.0 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling EasySCT 3.6.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SICK\EasySCT 3.6.0\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.36 MB (4568064 bytes) on disk and is titled SICKeasySCT.exe.
EasySCT 3.6.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.37 MB (5630473
bytes) on disk.
- SICKeasySCT.exe (4.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (626.01 KB)
- FTDIUNIN.EXE (411.50 KB)
This page is about EasySCT 3.6.0 version 3.6.0
EasySCT 3.6.0 is a program offered by SICK. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove EasySCT 3.6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete EasySCT 3.6.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find EasySCT 3.6.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "EasySCT 3.6.0". If it exists on your system the EasySCT 3.6.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select EasySCT 3.6.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding EasySCT 3.6.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for EasySCT 3.6.0:
- The software company is: http://www.sick.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SICK\EasySCT 3.6.0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall EasySCT 3.6.0.
8. After uninstalling EasySCT 3.6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of EasySCT 3.6.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing EasySCT 3.6.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove EasySCT 3.6.0 by SICK from your computer, we are not saying that EasySCT 3.6.0 by SICK is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove EasySCT 3.6.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 02:12:08.083